Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!

This time of the year, we see pumpkins everywhere!
On tables...
And more tables...
I found these pewter and gold pumpkins half-priced at Michael's.
I like the way they coordinate with the neutral fireplace and gold mirror.
The pewter-colored ones are my favorite!
Here is another gold one! 
We still have lovely roses here in Southern California!
And here they are all lined up, as if they are watching outdoors!
Where do you have your pumpkins?

I will be linking up with

A Delightsome Life


Fondly,
~ Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I'm visiting from Home and Garden Thursday. Your pumpkins are so pretty. Sometimes it's nice to see something besides the same old orange.Would love for you to visit the Cottage at the opposite end of our state and see my plain old orange ones.Happy Thursday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are! Yours are quite lovely! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...